Aller au contenu principal
Some specificities of Gen 4b batteries :
- New materials and/or chemistries to increase the energy densities beyond the SoA of batteries used in electro mobility applications.
- Anode : Li metal most appealing choice in terms of gravimetric energy density.
- Improved electrodeposition process by doping or coating strategies.
- Solutions for manufacturing and handling Li metal sheet in dry atmosphere.
- Novel solutions for low-cost manufacturing strategies such as solvent-free electrode manufacturing and solid electrolyte deposition
- Improving interface design to ensure efficient charge-transfer and electromechanical stability and improved cell mechanical stability.